Angular Web Developer
|Angular Web Developer|
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)|
|Senior Project Manager|
Number of Positions
The Reserve Bank Innovation (RBIH), set up as a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), aims to foster and evangelise innovation across the financial sector to enable access to frictionless finance for a billion Indians. As part of its mission, the Hub leverages technology to foster innovation keeping the customer at the centre. The Hub utilises its unique position to accelerate technological innovation by facilitating meaningful collaboration between banks, innovators, entrepreneurs, fintech firms, startups, and other key stakeholders.
BACKGROUND OF THE ROLE
As a full stack web developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying web applications and their integration with web services developed as REST APIs using Springboot Java.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Webservices development using Springboot/Java is desirable.
- Proficiency in integration of web application with REST APIs
- Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing of web applications.
- Documentation of BRD, HLD, and LLD
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams both withing and outside of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Understanding of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong experience in a technical advisory capacity to clients.
- Strong documentation capability (business requirement document, high- and low-level design documents)
- Good communication skills.
- Design, develop, and maintain full-stack web applications using Angular for the frontend and REST APIs developed using Springboot/Java for the backend.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into scalable and efficient technical solutions.
- Implement responsive and visually appealing user interfaces in collaboration with UX/UI designers.
- Work on both the client and server sides of the applications, ensuring seamless integration of frontend and backend components.
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code following best practices and coding standards.
- Perform thorough testing and debugging of applications to ensure high-quality and reliable software.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to continuously improve development processes.
4 – 10 years of experience as Angular web developer
Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.
The appointment will be on a contract basis with an initial term of 3 months and extendable based on Project needs and individual’s Performance.
Bengaluru, India (Remote working is not available).
Last date for applications
Candidates are advised to apply latest by November 22, 2023 by sending email to email@example.com
Current Job Openings
Application Test Engineer
3 – 10 years of experience as Test engineer
Application Test Lead
5 – 15 years of experience as Test engineer
Mobile App Developer
2 – 8 years of experience as Mobile App developer
At least 5 years of IT product management experience, but not exceeding 15 years.
Senior DevOps Engineer
6 – 12 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
Senior Project Manager (SPM)
At least 15 years of IT project management experience, but not exceeding 30 years.
Senior Product Manager
At least 8 years of IT product management experience, but not exceeding 20 years.
Senior Mobile App Developer
7 – 15 years of experience as Mobile App developer