Application Developer (Java Spring Boot)
|Application Developer (Java Spring Boot)
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)
|Head of Project Delivery
Number of Positions
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) set up the Innovation Hub (Termed: RBIH), to promote innovation across the financial sector. The Hub will leverage technology and help create an environment that would facilitate and foster innovation.
RBIH will collaborate with financial sector institutions, the technology industry, and academic institutions to coordinate efforts for the exchange of ideas and the development of prototypes related to financial innovation.
The Hub will help develop internal infrastructure to promote FinTech research and facilitate engagement with innovators and start-ups.
BACKGROUND OF THE ROLE
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying enterprise class complex APIs to enable digital lending.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience (professional or otherwise) as an application developer (logical approach to problem solving, creativity, analytical capabilities)
- Hands on experience on development using Java Spring boot framework.
- Solid experience in API development
- Deep understanding of core programming principles, including design
- Deep expertise in developing APIs using Microservices architecture and container-based development.
- Working knowledge of Github and DevOps.
- Experience in Software Development Projects using agile development methodologies.
- Experience with the Azure public clouds will be a plus.
- Strong experience in a technical advisory capacity to clients.
- Technology mentorship.
- Good communication skills.
- At RBIH, your typical responsibilities include application design, development, testing, and run support.
- Prepare design documents and test cases.
- Assist in successful completion of UAT.
- Participate in DevOps process.
- Provide guidance to junior developers and support teams.
4 – 8 years of experience as application/API developer.
Essential: Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.
The appointment will be on a contract basis with an initial term of 6 months, extendable based on project need and individual’s performance.
Bengaluru, India (Remote working is not available).
Last date for applications
Candidates are advised to apply latest by December 15, 2023 by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior AI Specialist
15-20 years of total experience in AI/Machine Learning/ Deep Learning.
Senior Associate – Marketing & Communications
3 to 5 years of experience in the financial domain
Manager – Finance
8 to 10 years of experience in the Finance function of an organisation of which at least 4 years as Head of Finance
Senior Application Developer (Java Spring Boot)
Minimum 8 years of experience as application/API developer.