Associate / Senior
|Associate & Senior Associate|
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)|
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) set up the Innovation Hub (Termed: RBIH), to promote innovation across the financial sector. The Hub will leverage technology and help create an environment that would facilitate and foster innovation. RBIH will collaborate with financial sector institutions, the technology industry, and academic institutions to coordinate efforts for the exchange of ideas and the development of prototypes related to financial innovation. The hub will help develop internal infrastructure to promote fintech research and facilitate engagement with innovators and start-ups. RBIH provides the platform to anchor a shared vision among all financial ecosystem stakeholders and aid them in crafting forward-looking innovation strategies while addressing the most pressing issues in the Indian financial sector.
BACKGROUND OF THE ROLE
RBIH is looking for Associates & Senior Associates who will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping solve complex issues from strategy to execution. The candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualize and drives projects, and business intelligence/ data analytics, and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- To work & support strategic programs & projects, about technology implementation, process improvement, and program management, by liaising with various stakeholders. The candidate should also be able to successfully deliver complex high-impact projects for RBIH, that deliver tangible benefits to stakeholders
- To analyze and interpret data (primary & secondary research) and turn them into meaningful and actionable insights. The candidate should be well versed in the collection and interpretation of data, analyze results, identify patterns and trends in data sets, and present the findings to senior stakeholders in RBIH
- Ensure that strategic programs & projects are in alignment with the overall RBIH Vision.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects under his/her purview by the RBIH approach towards project management, including taking the lead in the crafting of feasibility studies, business cases, white papers, etc.
- Prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions and draw from industry best practices. Also, create data dashboards, graphs, and their visualization
- Effectively communicate designs/ solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including CXOs of banks and financial service
- A minimum working experience of 1-5 years in large digital IT/ process transformation programs
- Collaborate effectively with all business stakeholders like Banks, fintech, regulatory bodies, government organizations, etc.
- Hands-on experience in developing and delivering IT solutions for the Banking and Financial Services industry
- Think creatively and design/propose solutions, which not only solve the problem at hand but also take a long-term view from a system and process point of view
- Learn to operate, and move forward, with little or ambiguous information
- Quantitative aptitude with a passion to work with data to make it meaningful
- Good organization skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain deadlines
Good to have
- Understanding of the trending technologies in the BFSI industry like AI, ML, Blockchain, etc.
- Prior experience working with CDOs & CIOs
- Prior experience working with fintech
- Graduate in any discipline
- MBA from a reputed B-School in India (preferred)
- PMP Certification (Preferred)
Associate – 1+ years
Senior Associate – 2 to 5 years
Age and Nationality
The applicant should be an Indian citizen, not exceeding 30 years of age as of August 1st, 2022. The term of the appointment will be on a contract basis with an initial term of three years, extendable by another two years, based on performance.
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to apply by sending an email to email@example.com Please mention the name of the position in the subject line you are applying for “Associate or “Senior Associate”
A minimum of eight years of relevant work experience managing a gender and finance portfolio.
Experience of 5-10 years in IT Industry/ Business out of which 3 years of project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions
Experience of 10-15 years in IT Industry/ Business out of which 5 years of project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology-based solutions.