|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)|
- Indian citizen with 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, digital branding, communication and program\event management.
- Prior work experience in the technology or development sector will be an added advantage.
- Good track record of conceptualising and digital outreach programmes and PR campaigns particularly new-age digital platforms.
- Has contemporary knowledge of social media platforms and their respective ecosystems, the latest technology and digital design trends, as well as the IT and fintech sector in India in general.
- Individuals with the ability to think autonomously , take charge and act appropriately with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi, both written and verbal.
- Excellent skills in powerpoint, canava along with the ability to oversee both the editing and design of in-house papers and presentations.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders(internal and external) with ease and diligence.
- Ability to source,message, and negotiate with external partners for the implementation of timely communication projects such as the creation of a website, newsletter, special programme campaigns etc.
- Conceptualize the RBIH brand from a communication perspective – as core value proposition the different demographics and it’s public position as an incubator, knowledge platform, and gallery think-tank.
- Core communication infrastructure by way of digital outreach, emailing systems, website development, social media campaigns and traditional media engagement.
- Develop a short or medium communication strategy for both internal and external messaging.
- Develop marketing and heading collaterals such as project flyers, case-pagers for effective communication with external stakeholders.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as google analytics and facebook insights.
- Edit and proofread written materials – including but not limited to articles/speeches/letters/communications on behalf of RBIH leadership- to create grammatical correctness and brand consistency.
- Candidates should not exceed 40 years as of January 1, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree is a criteria, master’s preferred.
- Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or related field preferred.
- The candidate will be on a contractual basis with an initial term of three years, renewable for another two years, based on performance and organisational requirements.
Experience of 10-15 years in IT Industry/ Business out of which 5 years of project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology-based solutions.
Experience of 5-10 years in IT Industry/ Business out of which 3 years of project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions