Manager – Finance
|Manager – Finance
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)
The Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH), set up as a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 aims to foster and evangelise innovation across the financial sector to enable access to frictionless finance for a billion Indians. As part of its mission, the Hub leverages technology to foster innovation keeping the customer at the centre.
The Hub utilises its unique position to accelerate technological innovation by facilitating meaningful collaboration between banks, innovators, entrepreneurs, fintech firms, startups, and other key stakeholders.
RBIH is looking for highly motivated finance professional with 8 to 10 years of experience in the Finance function of an organisation of which at least 4 years as Head of Finance, with ability to handle & manage the below mentioned areas of responsibility.
- Planning, implementation, managing and directing all day-to-day and other financial activities of the company including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, ensuring accurate reporting, book closing, preparation of financial statements, financial controls etc.
- Payroll processing for all the employees and consultants, accounting the same in the books, depositing statutory dues periodically and filing tax returns, generating form 16 etc.
- Oversee critical financial transactions, including hands on management of accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliation, filing of various statutory returns, liaison with banks etc.,
- Implement advancements in internal finance procedures, internal control, checks, and balances drafting related policies and ensuring their successful implementation and compliance.
- Maintain strong, hands-on relationships with Statutory/Internal auditors, ensuring seamless collaboration and operational transparency.
- Build a high performance and highly motivated Finance and accounts function.
- Enforce a robust financial risk management strategy focusing on strengthening internal control.
- Pioneering and implementing financial automation initiatives, actively integrating the tech solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- Present the financial statements, expenditure statements, and Budget to the Company’s Audit Committee of the Board (ACB) and the Board.
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with extensive domain expertise in handling Finance operations, tax and Investments in the financial industry.
- Strong track record and demonstrated ability to head/manage the finance function of the organisation and deliver results.
- Proficient in handling Microsoft Excel, Tally, and any other Financial Accounting software.
- Complete understanding of Finalisation of the accounts, Various return filings viz. GST, TDS etc of a Section 8 Company.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Qualified Chartered Accountant
Age and Nationality
The applicant should be an Indian citizen, with a maximum age of 40 years as of December 31, 2023.
The appointment will be on a contract basis with an initial term of 3 years and extendable on mutual consent.
Chief Executive Officer
Last date for applications
Candidates are advised to apply latest by January 25th, 2024 by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org