|Program Manager- Innovation in Banking and Financial Services Technology|
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)|
- Experience of 10-15 years in IT Industry/ Business out of which 5 years of project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology-based solutions within a defined Software / Systems development lifecycle; consulting experience preferred in BFSI domain
- Ability to solve complex IT issues and problems for public policy purposes
- BFSI domain – Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more areas like Core Banking System, Payment Systems, Retail and Corporate Banking, Lending Systems, Cash Management Systems,
- Experience in domains of system architecture, Business, Application, Data & Infra, Technology Architecture would be an added advantage
- Desirable – Experience in DLT, AI/ML and Cloud platforms
- Excellent (PowerPoint, Excel) presentation skills (graphics etc.) – be able to create decks aimed at the Board of Directors/ C-level
- Experience in working with agile delivery teams, and excellent understanding of business logic
- Ability to design Architecture Evolution strategy, Go-To-Market (GTM) approach for Minimum Viable Products (MVP)/ prototype/proofs-of-concept.
- Experience in designing and developing software for Banking and Finance applications using the new generation architecture is desirable
- Should have work experience in IT Products/Services companies in similar roles
- Experience working in fast-paced and cross-functional teams
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to see big picture designs from basic specifications
- Run large programs for RBIH which have public policy implications
- Assist in defining principles that guide technology decisions for projects.
- Analyze the current technology environment to detect
- criticadeficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Assess the capacity and resource utilization of application,components, network, platform facilities, application/ integration/ database servers, storage, security and management hardware and software
- Approve and modify the designs and architectures by reviewing end-user topology, security, performance, and interoperability requirements
- Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the existing technical architecture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Fintech partners/ startups to design the strategic and tactical solutions to business problems
- Leverage technology to enable or alter business processes or practices
- Vendor relationship management including preparation of RFPs/RFIs (vendor due diligence), negotiating contractual terms, contract
execution, oversight of vendor fulfilment of contractual responsibilities, evaluation of policy and procedure adherence, and monitoring service level agreement performance
- Candidates should not have completed 40 years as of December 1, 2021(can be relaxed in case of exceptional candidates)
- Post-Graduation or Graduation in Engineering / MS in Computer Science, Data analytics, Electronics and Communication/ MCA from recognized University /Institution/
- Candidates with Post Graduation or Graduation in other disciplines but having the aptitude and proven work experience of working in Information Technology, Banking Technology, FinTech may also apply.
- Certification in software development, security practices and program management preferable.
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the name of the position in the subject line you are applying for in the subject line.
A minimum of eight years of relevant work experience managing a gender and finance portfolio.
A minimum working experience of 1-5 years in large digital IT/ process transformation programs
Experience of 10-15 years in IT Industry/ Business out of which 5 years of project management experience in successfully delivering complex technology-based solutions.