At RBIH, we have a vision – to strengthen India’s economy by making finance accessible to a billion Indians. To this end, we are eager to work with bright, young individuals who can go on to be agents of change and enable systemic, long-term reforms for our economy. As part of this strategy, we are pleased to announce the Reserve Bank Innovation Hub Fellowship Program, where we will mentor graduates, postgraduates or experienced professionals (maximum up to 2 years), through experiential learning and a hands-on approach to bringing innovation in the Indian financial ecosystem.
The RBIH Fellowship Program offers the opportunity to:
- Earn a monthly stipend of up to Rs.50,000/- for 12-18 months.
- Work at the forefront of innovation in the BFSI sector in India.
- Participate in RBIH projects that leverage emerging technology to solve friction in the financial ecosystem.
- Engage and learn from diverse stakeholders including industry experts, technology experts, leading fintechs and banks, regulatory bodies, and other financial institutions through participation in workshops on important policy and development issues.
- Participate in field-related activities, conferences, project meetings as per RBIH policy.
- Upskill by utilizing the resources provided by RBIH. Also, the fellows will have access to RBIH Infrastructure & network.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the RBIH fellowship.
- The applicant should be of the maximum age of 30 years as on 30th November 2022.
- The fellows are required to work from RBIH Bangalore office.
- Graduate/postgraduate in Banking/Finance/B-Tech/ Economics/ Management or related to the BFSI sector.
- Exp. Professionals (with up to a maximum of 2 years of experience in the BFSI domain) are also welcome to apply for the fellowship if they meet the above criteria.
- Applicants should be passionate about shaping the future of the Indian financial sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on multiple projects that focus on leveraging emerging technology in the BFSI sector.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Submit a research document outlining problem statements/possible solutions in the area of emerging technology and its use in the financial sector, towards the end of 12 months.
- The fellows have to submit a quarterly progress report to the performance review committee.
- The fellows will carry out all other responsibilities assigned from time to time by RBIH.
Sounds interesting? Apply Here
Application deadline – 30th January, 2023