Senior Associate – Marketing & Communications
|Senior Associate – Marketing & Communications (3-5 years experience)
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)
The Reserve Bank Innovation (RBIH), set up as a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), aims to foster and evangelise innovation across the financial sector to enable access to frictionless finance for a billion Indians. As part of its mission, the Hub leverages technology to foster innovation keeping the customer at the centre.
The Hub utilises its unique position to accelerate technological innovation by facilitating meaningful collaboration between banks, innovators, entrepreneurs, fintech firms, startups, and other key stakeholders.
BACKGROUND OF THE ROLE
RBIH is looking for highly motivated communications professional with 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial domain. The candidates, having proven experience in marketing and public relations, will be responsible for that leverage cutting-edge technology to enable frictionless finance for a billion Indians.
- Strategic Communication: Develop short-term and long-term content strategy aligned to RBIH’s vision.
- Narrative Building: Collaborate with other functions to ensure brand consistency and build project narratives aligned with RBIH’s objectives.
- Publications: Conceptualise, write, and edit various types of publications such as research reports, whitepapers and articles in collaboration with project teams.
- Thought Leadership: Create content such as op-eds, blogs, website content, social media, newsletter, video scripts, presentations, etc. to establish RBIH’s thought leadership.
- SEO Optimization: Ensure that the website content is updated and work towards increasing the web traffic.
- Content Distribution: Manage content distribution through internal and external communication across online channels and social media platforms.
- Event Management: Support the planning and execution of events conducted by RBIH.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the communications field. Domain expertise in the financial industry is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate core financial technology concepts to diverse audiences, including technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing and leveraging various social media platforms for effective communication and audience engagement.
- Possess analytical skills to interpret data related to content performance, social media metrics, and audience engagement for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external partners to ensure seamless execution of communication strategies.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with media contacts, industry leaders, and key stakeholders to enhance RBIH’s communication outreach.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and navigate through ambiguity.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communication/journalism or a related field.
Age and Nationality
The applicant should be an Indian citizen, with a maximum age of 35 as of December 20, 2023.
The appointment will be on a contract basis with an initial term of 3 years and extendable on mutual consent.
Bengaluru, India (Remote Working Unavailable)
Last date for applications
Candidates are advised to apply latest by January 05, 2024 by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior AI Specialist
15-20 years of total experience in AI/Machine Learning/ Deep Learning.
Manager – Finance
8 to 10 years of experience in the Finance function of an organisation of which at least 4 years as Head of Finance
Application Developer (Java Spring Boot)
4 – 8 years of experience as application/API developer.
Senior Application Developer (Java Spring Boot)
Minimum 8 years of experience as application/API developer.
Project Manager – Gender & Finance
8 to 10 years of relevant experience, with relevant domain expertise in gender and financial services