Senior DevOps Engineer
|Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH)|
|Senior Project Manager|
Number of Positions
The Reserve Bank Innovation (RBIH), set up as a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), aims to foster and evangelise innovation across the financial sector to enable access to frictionless finance for a billion Indians. As part of its mission, the Hub leverages technology to foster innovation keeping the customer at the centre. The Hub utilises its unique position to accelerate technological innovation by facilitating meaningful collaboration between banks, innovators, entrepreneurs, fintech firms, startups, and other key stakeholders.
BACKGROUND OF THE ROLE
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and tools necessary for our continuous integration and delivery pipeline. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to automate and streamline our operations and processes, ensuring efficiency and reliability in our software delivery lifecycle.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to implement DevOps using GitHub and related tools/ frameworks.
- Expertise in script-based Infrastructure automation and optimization in a cloud environment
- Deep understanding of implementing CI/CD pipeline for automated testing and deployment of applications
- Expertise in using Microsoft Azure cloud. Understanding of AWS and/or GCP will be an added advantage.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and security best practices.
- Expertise in monitoring and logging of cloud environments
- Documentation of standard operating procedures, and design documents.
- Experience of mentoring team of cloud engineers.
- Strong experience in a technical advisory capacity to clients.
- Strong documentation capability (business requirement document, high- and low-level design documents)
- Good communication skills.
- Infrastructure Automation: Design, implement, and manage infrastructure as code (IaC) to automate the provisioning, configuration, and deployment of infrastructure components.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD): Lead the implementation of CI/CD pipelines to enable automated testing and deployment of applications.
- Monitoring and Logging: Establish and maintain monitoring and logging solutions to ensure the health and performance of our systems. Respond proactively to alerts and troubleshoot issues.
- Security: Collaborate with security teams to implement and maintain robust security practices, including code scanning, vulnerability assessments, and access controls.
- Collaboration: Work closely with development, operations, and quality assurance teams to facilitate collaboration and streamline the release management process.
- Scripting and Automation: Develop scripts and automation tools to streamline operational processes and tasks.
- Infrastructure Optimization: Continuously evaluate and optimize the performance, reliability, and cost-effectiveness of our infrastructure.
- Incident Response: Participate in on-call rotation to respond to and resolve infrastructure- related incidents.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for infrastructure configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the DevOps team.
6 – 12 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
Engineering degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
The appointment will be on a contract basis with an initial term of 3 months and extendable based on Project needs and individual’s Performance.
Bengaluru, India (Remote working is not available).
Last date for applications
Candidates are advised to apply latest by November 22, 2023 by sending email to email@example.com
Current Job Openings
Application Test Engineer
3 – 10 years of experience as Test engineer
Application Test Lead
5 – 15 years of experience as Test engineer
Mobile App Developer
2 – 8 years of experience as Mobile App developer
At least 5 years of IT product management experience, but not exceeding 15 years.
Angular Web Developer
4 – 10 years of experience as Angular web developer
Senior Project Manager (SPM)
At least 15 years of IT project management experience, but not exceeding 30 years.
Senior Product Manager
At least 8 years of IT product management experience, but not exceeding 20 years.
Senior Mobile App Developer
7 – 15 years of experience as Mobile App developer